That 1 Painter Color Selection 2021
Popular Paint Colors
Popular Whites: Bright Whites
Snowbound SW 7004
Snowbound is also a very bright white. Like the Pure White, it is made with Extra White base and...
Pure White SW 7005
“Pure White” is made with the “Extra White” base with just a drop of black and gold. While the difference…
Popular Whites : Off Whites
Moderne White SW 6168
Moderne White is a pleasant off white with a bit more of a cool tone and a little bit of…
Natural Choice SW 7011
Natural Choice is a nice warm off white. Natural Choice is our most popular color with property managers and real…
Popular Tan & Beige Neutral Colors
Natural Tan SW 7567
Natural Tan is a great choice for selling. This color screams neutral, and allows the buyer to envision the home…
Balanced Beige SW 7037
Similar to Accessible Beige but a shade darker Balanced Beige is a warm neutral color that has a subtle gray/taupe…
Accessible Beige SW 7036
Accessible Beige is unquestionably our most popular neutral tan/beige color with our customers. It’s warm but also has a modern…
Iron Ore SW 7069
Iron Ore is a great option if you are looking for a deep charcoal color.
Network Gray SW 7073
Network Gray is a great option if you are looking for a darker gray that remains neutral and doesn’t have…
Mindful Gray SW 7016
Mindful Gray is one shade darker than the very popular Repose Gray. We recommend Mindful Gray over repose gray…
Comfort Gray SW 6205
Comfort Gray is a nice calming gray with just a tad of green, making it a soothing spa-like color. It…
Agreeable Gray SW 7029
Agreeable gray is by far our most popular gray because, well, it’s agreeable. This gray has a very neutral tone…
Why Sherwin Williams
Sherwin Williams basically invented paint. Before that you had to buy the ingredients and make your own. Sherwin Williams not only warranties their work but actually shows up and does whatever is needed when there is any issues .
That 1 painter and SW have a partnership mentality. if there are any issues whether its due to the product or our application we work together to ensure its fixed and the customer get a long lasting durable finish.
They are also involved in the training of our painters and project managers. Sherwin Williams offers the most amount of products with a product designed for every type of need on every type of surface. They have the most locations. They are the least likely to be back ordered or out of stock. Their Zero VOC products meet the most stringent requirements
Another thing is that they are used for almost every significant commercial project. Sherwin Williams wins almost all high rise projects, stadiums, nice hotels etc.. they are maybe a little bit behind PPG on industrial but they are the overall most trusted brand in paint.
Other Paints We Use
While these two brands are not always available in every region we find their products and colors as great options as well.
If you want to learn more about paints feel free to reach out and get an estimate.
Best Product for Limewashing
Transform your brick or stone in one, easy-to-apply coat of paint Classico Limewash is an authentic slaked-lime paint specially formulated to create unique wash off effects for the Interior or Exterior.
Whitewashed brick has a charming Old World feel with a freshly painted look. You can update your home while still keeping the warmth of the brick exposed, and not having to fully commit to completely painted brick.
The best part is, it’s removable! There’s no stress when deciding the color or look that you want.
The paint is designed to be washed off in the first 2-days following application so you can test it as you want. It can easily be touched up because of its flat finish.
It is made to last and is manufactured in Italy with the highest-quality ingredients.
Classico Limewash is made from Dolomite lime from Northern Italy. It is slaked, aged like a fine wine, then specially formulated for durability with little-to-no maintenance for decades. It will continue to patina giving you an authentic, natural look for your home.
Natural & Toxin Free Paints
Zero VOC refers to volatile organic compounds that can be harmful to the environment and humans.
It is important to note that Zero VOC paints are environmentally friendly and safe paints to use but are not the same as Natural Paints. Zero VOC paints are still made with Acrylics/Latex.
Natural Paint products are derived from minerals and eco-sustainable resources, not petroleum resources. Mineral paints are different than acrylic or latex paints because of their molecular structure, their resin type, and the other ingredients. Mineral-based paints have been around for centuries and are widely used in Europe and Asia.
ZERO VOC OPTIONS
For Zero Voc products we have some affordable options available for interior painting. There are no Acrylic/Latex Zero VOC options available for Exterior Painting.
Natural Paint Options
Romobio Interior and Exterior Products.
RomaBio spent years collaborating with biologists and chemists to figure out how to use ancient paint technologies to adhere to modern surfaces with extreme durability and high-performance.
Advantages of using Natural Mineral Based Paint – Romobio Products:
Natural Paint Options
- RomaBio Mineral Paints micro-crystalline structure allows air and moisture vapor to permeate through the surface into the substrate, providing a healthy exchange of air.
- RomaBio Mineral Paints provide up to 95% permeability when applied to non-painted product surfaces.
- Because of the micro-crystalline bond formed by RomaBio Mineral Paints, they create a more durable coating.
- Durable coatings mean less frequent applications of paint, saving material and labor costs, as well as reducing carbon footprint.
Luminosity & Color
- Because of dynamic color refraction due to the high mineral content, our color palates are more vibrant and beautiful providing more depth and light.
- Using natural, earth oxide tints allows UV stability and provides decades of endurance without color loss unlike acrylic which can show significant fading over time.
Naturally Mold Resistance
- Due to high mineral content and natural high alkalinity, RomaBio Mineral Paints are inherently resistant to mold and fungal growth.
- Because of acrylic paints molecular structure and lower PH, they are more prone to grow mold.
Odorless & Toxin Free
- RomaBio Mineral Paints do not contain solvents, are virtually odorless, and have no toxic emissions.
- Acrylic paints can contain a combination of solvents, petrochemicals, phthalates, and biocides, and always a certain amount of VOC and TVOC.
- RomaBio Mineral Paints are inherently non-combustible and have excellent resistance as well as reaction to fire.
- Acrylic paints contain petrochemicals and acrylic, which are more likely to burn in a fire.
- Potassium silicate is the primary binder in our mineral paints – a natural, raw material.
- Acrylic paints are derived from a chemical process of petrol refinement to create a resin that when mixed with certain coalescing agents creates a paint product.